The home cleaning service is truly one of the most lucrative home based businesses which could garner a huge amount of profits as well as peace of mind for you. People favor the home cleaning as a business because it gives you time flexibility as well as the pleasuring of being your own boss. Most Americans have woken up to the reality that their busy life would not give any time to domestic services. As a result their homes are left unattended and not exactly neat and tidy as they want them to be. This gives rise to the home cleaning business, where the home cleaning services could be outsourced to people like you.
Less than $100.00 up to more than $10,000. It all depends on the type of cleaning you are going to do. Carpet cleaning and sofa and wall cleaning will require expensive equipment that you will need to rent or purchase. On the other hand, general house cleaning can be started using the cleaning supplies you probably already own for cleaning your own home.
- A start up business loan from the bank.
- A start up business loan from government sponsored organization or a business organization. Non profit organizations support the young and dynamics for loans up to $15,000.
- Government sponsored business investment programs: Self-Employment Programs started by governments are a great and safest way to start your business.
- Investors: Angel investors(potential gap fillers between what you have and how much you need) and venture capitalists are other sources).
Pricing guidelines for service:
$50.00 to $175.00 and up per home or apartment. Depends on the area space, storeys, baths,attached rooms, and condition of the home.
Advertising and Marketing Methods and Tips:
- Regional ads in the newspaper
- Direct mailing
- Brochures to complex
- Inserts in local newspapers
- Online ads
- Community bulletin boards
- Ad in the telephone directory
Sponges, buckets, spray bottles, vacuum cleaner, towels, SOS pads, cleaning supplies, mops, disposable rubber gloves, toilet brush, squeegee, old clothes etc. Rengøringshjælp
$90,000.00 a year and more. It all depends on how you delegate the work and have people working for you. If you clean three homes and charge $120 for one, that means $360 per day and $7,740 per month working 5 days a week (average figure).
Anybody who spends more than 40 hours away from home would not have the time on his hands to maintain the home like the way he wanted to. With women also working away from home being the norm, home cleaning services are more in demand than ever before. Single parents, working couples, professionals and elderly who are not up to doing the cleaning themselves are prime prospects.